Free PCB Board Samples, also known as printed circuit boards, are the providers of electrical connections for electronic components.
According to the number of circuit boards, it can be divided into single-panel, double-panel, four-layer, six-layer and other multi-layer boards.
(1) Single panel: On the most basic PCB, the parts are concentrated on one side and the wires are concentrated on the other side. Because the wire only appears on one side.
(2) Double panel: This type of circuit board has wiring on both sides, but to use the two sides of the wire, it is necessary to have proper circuit connection between the two sides. The "bridge" between such circuits is called a via. The via hole is a small hole filled or coated with metal on the PCB, which can be connected to the wires on both sides.
(3) Multilayer board: In order to increase the area that can be wired, the multilayer board uses more single or double-sided wiring boards. Using a double-sided inner layer, two single-sided outer layers or two double-sided inner layers, two single-sided outer printed circuit boards, alternating between the positioning system and the insulating bonding material and conductive patterns Printed circuit boards that are interconnected according to design requirements become four-layer, six-layer printed circuit boards, also known as multilayer printed wiring boards.
The free-PCB-sample rule is as below:
1) Single-sided and double-sided free PCB sample are available. Multi-layer free PCB samples will get our final confirmation.
2) The square area of the free PCB sample is not greater than 20 square dm each model. One customer can get free PCB sample for one model. For more free samples, welcome to discuss with us.
3) PCB board sample is entirely free but the freight charge from our factory to your place will be at your expense.
4) Maximum Quantity with the free samples: 5~10pcs.
Free PCB Board Samples
2 layer PCB board sample with HASL finished
2- layer PCB samples with-ENIG-finished
Electronic PCB Board sample
Multilayer Quick Turn PCB Sample