Printed Circuit Board Clone or PCB replication refers to a 100% clone of the original PCB, copying printed circuit boards, and creating replacement control boards for manufacturing and processing equipment.
Redesigning the PCB assembly preserves all of its original features. In addition to PCB copy services, we have a broad background in design engineering. Therefore, we know how to improve performance, reduce life cycle costs, and increase or decrease functionality during reverse engineering. We use the latest components and technologies to improve the operation, maintenance and support issues of older board designs.
Printed Circuit Board Clone Process
1. Remove the device from the original board.
2. Scan the original board to get a graphic file.
3. Grind the surface layer to obtain an intermediate layer.
4. Scan the middle layer to get a graphic file.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until all layers have been processed.
6. Use special software to convert graphic files into electrical relationship files --- PCB diagram. If you have the right software, the designer just has to trace the graphics.
7. Check the check and complete the design.
Proper selection of contact materials can improve the reliability and longevity of the relay IRF520NPBF. Different relays have different types of wear and wear due to the different load characteristics and disconnection capacities of the contact loops; these factors must be taken into account when designing contact and reed materials. The selected contact and reed materials should meet the following basic requirements:
It should have good electrical and thermal conductivity.
Its contacts and coating materials should be resistant to arcing or spark wear and mechanical wear, with a certain hardness and anti-adhesive properties.
The reed material should have good elasticity.