When the process is not affected, the number of each SMD LED PCB Board product is designed as much as possible, which helps to reduce the cost of a single product. Moreover, since the colloid shrinks after compression molding, the PCB board is prone to deformation. Therefore, the PCB board must be designed in consideration of the number of SMD LEDs, but the number of groups can be designed. This can meet the requirements of the number of SMD LEDs on a single PCB board, and does not cause the PCB shape to become too large due to shrinkage of the colloid after compression molding. A large PCB shape will cause the PCB to be cut and cut, and the colloid and the PCB are easily peeled off.
1. Model : L56W
2. Diameter of PCB : 203.2mm
3. Thickness : 3.0mm
4. LED chip : 45mil Bridgelux chip ,120-130lm/watt
5. CCT : 2900-3200,4000-4500k,4500-5000k,5000-5500k,5500-6000k,6000-6500K,7000-9000k.
6. Forward voltage for single LED : 3.0-3.6v.
7. Forward current for single LED : 350ma.
8. View angle for LED : 120degree
9. View angle for LENS : 120*45 degree.
10. Dimension for LENS : 29.9*10.8*9.48mm.
1. Require sufficient accuracy: the plate thickness non-uniformity is required to be <±0.03mm, and the deviation of the positioning hole to the circuit board line is less than ±0.05mm.
2. The thickness and quality of the gold-plated layer must ensure a tensile test of >8g after the gold wire bonding.
3. After the SMD LED PCB Board is finished, the surface is required to be non-sticky, and the adhesion between the mold and the colloid is good.
- Outdoor & Indoor architectural lighting
- Decorative lighting
- Flood lighting,cast light lamps
- Street lamp,Tunnel lamp